Sunday, February 8, 2009

New Years Day Cross Country Skiing

New Years Day Jenny, Craig, Ashlyn and I took a trip up
Provo canyon to do some cross country skiing
Ashlyn patiently waiting for the rest of us to get ready
Ashlyn was wanting to say "I can't put my arms down,
I can't put my arms down"

We weren't sure if Ashlyn would like it but she loved it!!


Playing at the top in the wide open meadow


Ashlyn is definately Craig's daughter as she has a "need for speed."
She laughed the whole way down

Craig has a little more faith in his skiing abilities with Ashlyn
on his back than I would. Lets just say I didn't quite make it down
without any crashes like he did.







4 comments:

Megan said...

So So Cute!!! I love the pictures of Ashlyn and Craig. They are adorable. I'm glad you all had a fun time. Ashlyn is lucky to have fun and adventurous parents!!!

Ryan and Shelia said...

I love the Christmas pictures and cross country skiing looked fun. Ashlyn is getting so grown up. We miss all of you and hope that she is feeling better.

Crystal said...

I didn't even know this blog existed! Hello! Now lets see New Years Day was HOW long ago? Hmmmmm....cute pictures though! Keep bloggin'!

Rachel said...

Your little girl is so cute! I could never be so brave skiing with a kid on my back. But then I could never make it without a few crashes. :)